Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My First World Problem

Now that summer is here and the kids are out of school, the kids are at home with a sitter and it's nearly impossible for me to work from home. That means when I'm not working out of the office, I have to be in the office instead of working from home. I know, it's a real first world problem. I am fortunate to have a job, even if it isn't the most challenging and rewarding thing I've ever done, it's easy and it's a paycheck. When I am in the office, I get very antsy. The place is so quiet you can hear a straw of hay fall on the ground. Since I don't function well in quiet, I get chatty and want to talk to people.  There are managers that make it their job to police this place to make sure people are working and not talking.   I also have a very difficult time focusing. So if I'm posting a lot on the Facebook page, you know why. Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment