Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Unplanned Ramblings

I don't know how you do it. You have challenges and struggles just like everyone else, but somehow you rise above them and use them to make yourself and others better. I just run the other way.

Perfectionism, passion, intensity, intelligence, control.  I fear them and they make me want to run and hide.  I have always seen these things as negatives, but you show me they can be used as positives.   My son struggles with these things too and I introduced him to the show so he could see someone approach life the way you try to.

I see the things you do, wonder how you do it and convince myself I can't do anything like that.  I'm too lazy. In reality, I'm scared.  Exactly what I'm afraid of I'm not sure of. Part of it is failing. I think another part of it is criticism.

I admire you self awareness, personal strength and confidence. It's what gets you through the crap you are handed.  It's what gives you the ability to do what you do and let go of the junk.  It's what will help me conquer my fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment